Saturday, July 23, 2011

I have realized

That I will NEVER be able to go away for a month from my church, friends, family, and Toby. I been in Florida since the 12th of this month and I still have a couple of weeks here. I have honestly cried twice cause I miss everybody so badly.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Florida and I been enjoying being able to see my wonderful aunt Kim, uncle John, cousins David, Stephanie, my nephews Chip, Asher, and my sister Jessie. I love them all very much. They have been so good to me since I been here. I am very blessed to have them. Still I miss TN.

I been to the beach once so far and will be back there again hopefully. I have had like zero sleep since I been here and it seems like I'm completely drained of energy (I hope I'm not that way when Toby gets here). Toby is supposed to get here the 30th but it feels forever away.

I also realized that my sister Jessie owns ALOT of movies. I have been watching movies every night and haven't seen any of them more then once it's crazy. She must have like 40 or more movies. Most of them are good.

I also realized that my nephews like me for the one purpose that I am short and they are either half my size or almost the same height. Chip is 7 and almost as tall as me and weighs only 19 pounds less then I do. Asher is 2 and almost half my size. I feel so tiny here. Everyone seems to be so much taller then me. Kinda makes me feel bad about my size...

So I just felt like writing all this crap down so that Sharri could read it later. I love you Sharri and tell mom and the boys I love them and miss them bunches.

2 comments:

  1. Well good then that just means you'll never be able to leave me for this long ever again... and you're definately not going to move far away from me when you get older. Lol. I love your height, by the way, I can't normally hug someone and pick them up and swing them around and squeeze them super hard and be on the same maturity level plus it adds to your all around cuteness. Lol. Love you sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe shucks! I love you and your comment! xD Your the bestest! <3 Miss you!

    ReplyDelete