Friday, May 6, 2011

For-m-al

So.... There is going to be another formal thingy this year. It will be May 21st at sometime or another. It's going to be different this year for many different reasons, for 1: Everybody seems to be having dates this year. 2: Everyone is going to be doing a talent for the talent show. 3: We are going to be having finger foods (Yayness!). 4: I will not be having my hair curled ;) 5: I will not wear heals because they are too uncomfortable! 6: I will be going with my boyfriend Toby (he he he. I have a boyfriend ;) lol) 7: My little Sharri is going to have a date. 8: I am going to bring bubble wrap to keep myself entertained (just in case it gets boring). 9: I will be a little mix-matched. And 10: My little brother Stephen is going! He is going to look so dog on cute all dressed up! =D

2 comments:

  1. :)This is a cute post.

    "he he he. I have a boyfriend ;)", is my favorite line :)

    Who is going with Sharri?

    It's a shame to have a boyfriend, and not be going to this formal to show off our stunningness. :(

    It's shameful to go somewhere just to show off our stunningness though... Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristan is taking Sharri. It is a shame to not show off your stunningness to everyone. I guess it might be a little shameful...

    ReplyDelete