Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random

"So why don't you think you'll get married?" my friend randomly asked me. "Well.... It's kinda awkward to talk about...." I said looking down at my cookie. "Okay, so you gonna tell me?" my friend asked eagerly. "Um... I don't think I will or at least not right now." I said as I stuffed a cookie in my mouth. "Okay, but you will tell me, right?" "Yes, I'll tell you..... Eventually." My friend gave me a weird look, then got up from the table and went downstairs to watch a movie.




~Few weeks later~




"Yeah, she'll have 4 or 5.... maybe 6." I heard my dad say as I turned the music down. "Who are we talking about?" I asked with great interest. "You of course!" my mom said with a rather large grin on her face. "Okay..... How many of what am I going to have?" I asked out of curiosity. "Kids." my dad quickly replied. "No." I quickly corrected them. "I'm not gonna have kids, I'm gonna have a chimp!" "No, your gonna have kids. We know you." my mom exlcaimed. "No! I DON'T want kids!" I said starting to get aggravated. "Well you know what? Amanda said the same thing and now she has a baby and wants to have 2 more. And Jessie said the same thing to and now she has 2 kids." my mom said in a raised voice. *What does she know!* I thought to myself. I have my reasons on why I don't want to have kids and I don't think I should have to explain it to my parents, they should just leave me alone about it and keep their thoughts to themselves.




~My reasons~




The reason I don't think I'll get married is because.... Guys like kids. Every guy I have ever met tells me how they want to get married to the perfect girl and have kids. And that's why I believe I will never get married. I don't want to have kids, not because they're bad or anything, but cause I'm just not fond of having them. I've had this talk with someone before and it was a very awkward conversation but they wanted to know. I just wish people would leave me alone about this stuff cause I'd rather NOT talk about it! I know this was kinda a random blog, but it has just been bugging me so I had to get it out.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, How interesting.

    So does this mean you don't plan to date, or do you plan to date people and then break up with them if they want to get married?

    BTW My mom planned to never get married also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell,

    The whole time I was reading this, I was totally flipping out because I thought you were going to say something related to this similar conversation we had in the tent. (The one I quickly changed the subject from lol.) 0_o

    It will be okay. You have all the time in the world. Don't be hasty in any decision making. Love you, kid.

    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally think you'll find someone you love that does'nt want kids i do admit i want about 2 or 3 but still you have to get mariied.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! i read your profile and you woke up t 3:00 to watch teen titans OMG i watched an episode yesterday and I planned on watching it online after i finish naruto omg (oh and terra was there blah hate her. dirty traitor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Casey you so silly! Michele... Well since I've known this for the longest amount of time I'm just going to say, glad you finally got it out in the open lol!

    ReplyDelete